٢٠٠٨٠٨٢٠

I have been receiving emails from AH - after a few refusals and ignoring this is the reply I have received and will follow this post as for some reason, I can't put any paragraphs anymore on here it sounds to me very messy, complicated and not very safe! The Power of Attorneys are under the name of Malik Shenouda He is originallyfrom Egypt but has lived in France and owns/operates 3 Hotels in Paris.Upon getting the licence the land will transferred into the ownership of MAMltd which is an offshore company based in the Seychelles of which we own 50%each, the construction will be carried out by Prima Crete a constructioncompany based in Cairo which has been trading since 1962 and has built manyprojects, the management company will be EgyFrance LLc a limited companybased in Hurghada of which we both own 50%. I own and have paid for 50% ofthe land the reason I am not on the power of attorney at the moment is itwill have to be changed to be changed again although I do have a purchasecontract that proves ownership.I hope this explains everything for you.Andy