٢٠٠٨٠٨٢٠

I have answerd every question and comment directed at me, I work very hard 7 days a week and I know we provide and will continue to provide a proffessional and quality service, I would like to invite you to please come and stay at Regency Towers Free of charge and see how proffessional we are.

Andy
Professional only has 1 "f".

No one is trying to ruin your business, what people are trying to do is to protect their own hard earned cash from a company which could well be a sham. Highlighting your past misdemeanours are not an attempt to assassinate your character, they are merely bringing some very real character traits of yours to light so that people can make an informed decision.

You have been involved in the past with a less than reputable holiday company, which was investigated by the DTI, proceedings were taken, & it was forced to be wound up, the judgment being that the customers were in essence "ripped off." As a result you were disqualified from holding a directorship in the UK for 9 years.


Now, call me picky, but with your previous form you aren't exactly the ideal person to be running any kind of holiday investment business are you?