٢٠٠٨٠٨٢٠

Yes I am and here is the explanation

Here is a full and final explanation of the disqualification:-

Somerville Leisure Plc was set up in 1999 and sold shares in its own company, the first prospectus which can be downloaded from companies house states 3 directors of the company, I was not a director at this time.

I was employed by the directors as a sales and marketing consultant. The company was very successful, one of the directors decided to leave and was only really instrumental at the start as he wrote the prospectus as a qualified stock broker.

I was invited to be a director on the second prospectus due to the success of the work I implimented on the first prospectus.

Again the company was very successful, so successful in fact that the company was approached by an overseas investor and an offer was made to the original directors. They accepted this offer and in turn offered me a very lucrative golden handshake for my efforts.

I took the money and tendered my 288b (resignation form inJanuary 2001.
unfortunately I gave it to the other dirctors to lodge in companies house as they were responsible for the administration and also had their own law practice.

They never sent the form in until the DTI investigation, in the mean time the overseas investor had mismanaged and stripped the company of all its assets whilst I was unknowingly still on the paperwork.

The directors who owned the law practice took a volentary ban immediately and did not notify me at all. The first I knew was sometime in 2003 when the DTI first contacted me.

I denied all allegations and fought a civil case, at great expanse, against the DTI to prove my innocence, this was through a law firm in birmingham called Howell and Co owned by Mr James Crocker.

I fought as long as I could with all the money I had at my disposal to prove my innocence. But due to the fact the other directors had taken a volentary order 2 years before me and blamed everything on me the DTI were backed in a corner to find a scape goat, that was me.

I reluctantly accepted an 8 year ban as I could no longer afford to fight the case. There were never any criminal implications or charges against me, I was simply young, naieve and hung out to dry by the other directors and the overseas investor.

All this can be checked, it was in the past and I have moved on to another very successful business that I pride myself in doing correctly.

Those that have requested a refund have recieved it immediately, but some people seem to love to gossip and keep things going, if you have decided not to invest in one of our projects that is your progative, you now pretty much no my life story thanks to these forums, now please move on and let me deliver a good product at a fair price to those that wish to stand by me.
I f any one has anything that they need clarification on then please do not hesitate to e-mail me andy@property-hotspots-worldwide.com or call me on my mobile 002 010 912 9020, remember if your milk does not get delivered there is no point telling the postman....ASK THE MILKMAN!

Thanks again to the hundreds of people that have stood by me through the last few months

Regards
Andy Harris
es I am and here is my explanation

Thankyou for your honesty in admitting its you, but your reply above isn't strictly telling it as it happened when compared to the existing written records:

You state that you were only invited to be a director at the second prospectus, but it appears that you held all of the shares in the company prior to selling them to Mr Patterson, suggeting that you were instrumental in establishing the company? It also states you were a director from 1998 - you state the company started in 1999.

"On 1 December 1999 a Gibraltar based company of which Mr Patterson was the sole director at the time, acquired all 500,000 10p voting shares issued by the company. The shares were purchased from Mr Andrew John Harris (no relation to Mr P Harris), who was a director of the company from 27 November 1998 to 1 September 2000."

Secondly, & much more importantly, the company was selling its shares as though they were a traded company, ie with a market in which to trade the shares when there wasn't. This is I think essentially fraud?

Finally you were disqualified for 9 years, not 8.


I think your past history will tarnish your present business whether or not it is legitimate, I can't see many people wanting to entrust their money to you in light of your dealings with Somerville Leisure PLC, where you seem to have had a far more instrumental role than you're portraying.