٢٠٠٨١١٠٦

Property Hotspots Workers turn against Andrew and Alsion Harris

I am Egyptian man working for Andrew Harris; I earned so much money with this man. I fight for him, because I believed that he’s a good business man. All the other people, they want destroy him. But some days ago I discovered that he sold many apartments in regency towers, to allot of Egyptian people, for half prices he used to sell with to the Europeans. He also called his banks; he was speaking with them about leaving Egypt and go to invest in Dubai. I discovered also that he planned to travel and escape from Egypt because he has now a lot of problems and he doesn’t know how to solve this, he almost lost his business here, plus I discovered that he was not the man I thought he was. He destroys my/ our country and the reputation of the Egyptians, bought. He’s selling the apartments over and over again, to Europeans or other citizens; they have to fight with each other later, to see who owns the apartment. He will be in a beach spending all the money he collect. He collect it from all those people, Andy is not a human. This is my opinion after what I found out in those last few days. Deep of my heart I sent this worming to everybody, so that he can catch what he can from this devil before he escape. I'm very surprises off what he did and I found that it’s my duty as a stupid Egyptian, who believed him before, that I have to clean myself. What I did for this man was very wrong. I have to inform all the people who bought an apartment that Andy collect their money from the banks and he sell the same flats to many different people. So that he had more money, before he leaves the country. If anybody will not think and believe this warning, he will see it by himself and by his eyes very soon and in a few days. I can sleep clean. Thank you all and sorry that I helped this man one day without I recognize that he make bad reputation for my country