٢٠٠٨١٠٢١

We have ALL been saying that Investment Pain, not just you.

I have to ask you however about your involvement. You keep mentioning Hurghada, so you are clearly based there.

If you are just another developer getting your boot in on these 2 losers then it's just the same sh1t from a different bucket.

Who are you?
I am not a developer and I have never been a developer. I am just an investor that was fortunate enough to get my money back ,and am trying to help others do the same. I live now in Hurghada, and know a great deal of what Andrew and Alison Harris are doing. The few that on here that question this would be shocked if they knew what was going on here! The truth will come out soon. Everyone is going to lose their minds when they see how bad Andrew and Alison have been here.
These are dangerous scam artists.