٢٠٠٨١٠٢١

I think the lack of reaction was probably because the majority of regular posters on here have now pulled out so it doesn't directly affect them. I for one remember being promised free transfers into Hurghada or other regency resorts. That has been one of the first things to bite the bust - before any bricks have been laid at regency beach!

On TP, there are photo's of the beach site but to be honest it doesn't really look as if much is underway yet. My hubby got a phone call yesterday from a male at PHW (name unknown) saying his contracts for the beach should be with us in the next two weeks - funny they don't seem to have updated their records that we pulled out months ago!

I hope you are right that the powers in Egypt are going to have a close look at the dealings there. I think there is a lot of corruption and more that AH are involved. I think it's a den of bad building standards and shifty developments. It might just open a real can of worms in the end. I wonder if any Brits buying there will be safe.

At the same time, I'm not looking forward to seeing people lose their money. I know how hard it is to come by for the majority of us small investors.