٢٠٠٨٠٩٢٧

So this person must have seen the security glass and I am 100% sure that she wasn't terrible happy with what she found. I do believe she is happy with her apartment but the question is: is it in reality her apartment (and the apartments of all the other owners)? Because the documents I have seen from the Egyptian owner tell me a whole other story.
People's life savings are at stake here , we are not speaking about 1.000 British pounds here but a lot, lot more. And when this amount of money is at stake I think it is only just and right to be very concerned.

I don't blame ******* for anything nor the people who know her, I'm just putting facts but she did not reply in a nice polite way. The only thing I wanted to make clear is that it is at least odd that when everything is okay and you are convinced that you did the right thing and there is no reason to worry, one is selling quickly without informing the forum. If it would have been 2 years or so.. I could understand but after 3 months???? And if there is such a big interest in the apartments that they can be sold at offers that can not be refused, why not inform the people of this forum?? That's what I would do: "hey guys whoever wants to bail out, now is the moment!" That would have appreciated, no?