٢٠٠٨٠٩٢٧

First of all , I don't know for the others, but I do not have a sad miserable live.

I do not wish to go into a personal discussion with you ********. I did not throw mud at you or use bad language. I'm only trying to present facts without defending or attacking anyone.

The fact is that you have never come forward saying that you have started working for PHW. Another fact is that not too long after arrival (since you have only been there 3 months) you have put your apartment for sale. These two facts you never shared spontaneously with the forum. People were truly worried for you when they saw your apartment was for sale. Selling is your own private business but it is strange though that on this forum a lot of people were feeling uncomfortable about their investment whereas you always tried to clear things out, labelling everything as malicious rumors but at the same time putting your apartment up for sale.

And as far as my person is concerned, I have put facts.
Fact: the security glass Fact: I have seen the documents about RT, I do have the phone number of the owner. Fact: Andy does not own RT nor the land, although PHW let people believe they do. Fact: the restaurant and shops do not belong to them , they rent it. Fact: there is reason for all owners to be very worried. Fact: AH could only sell the apartments to himself not to others according to the documents of the owner which I have seen. Fact: AH past in England. Fact: the Egyptian law.

All above are facts and not crap.