٢٠٠٨٠٩١٣

AH himself told me he was setting up a new company with the egyptian land owners offshore that would handle the building and sale of the RB development. He says it's normal business practice to do this - I think we should have been made aware of it at the time.

I made my reservation with PHW originally and thought they were the owners, then came the second company - first leisure - which my solicitor at the time (Philip Morris) seemed surprised I had never heard of.

Now it's a company we are unable to track or trace. It's far too risky for me. All by a man who is BANNED from being a director of a company in the UK for previous fraud allegations or dodgy dealings in a holiday company scam.

The choice to continue or not is with the investor but I am more than happy with my decision not to be involved.