٢٠٠٨٠٩٢٧

God I have been all afternoon reading this . I am astounded by some of the things that are getting posted here.My advice to all buyers if you have any doubt for gods sake pull out.Personally I would. Now is not the time to be buying abroad anyway unless you are going to be making it a permanent move. The rental market is dead now that is why so apartments are on the market. Builders are going bust every day. So buy a resale if you really want one ,some people are desperate to sell.

I don't have property in Egypt.I have it in Spain which I bought 12 years ago.The builders there would not stop building and have overbuilt.People now cannot sell and are really getting themselves into all sorts of financial messes listening to agents who promise them the earth from rental. In this day it will not happen so be aware.

As for Mr Harris there has been a lot of mud thrown at him.I would say he is not doing himself any favours trying to argue his case on a public forum.If you felt people are trying to ruin your reputation you should have complained at the very start of this post and had your lawyer get it removed. People have the right to be angry and find out the truth as it is their money and life savings we are talking about here. Why don't the people involved here not all get together and hire someone to get to the bottom of this if they want to carry on. You could contact watchdog as well.